Frequently Asked Questions
What do families receive when they become a part of the SunniSweets Family initiative?
- Currently, two families per year are selected to receive a gift card to a major grocery store. Additionally, families may receive a SunniSweets basket filled with jumbo muffins, cinnamon rolls and/or cookies. As time progresses, the items received may vary and the number of families may selected may increase.
Can I nominate my own family?
Who else can nominate a family?
- Recommendations are accepted from our customers as well as our local schools.
How are families chosen?
- Though we do not request income information, families are selected based on a list of qualifying life events. If you or the family being nominated has a unique situation that is not listed, please elaborate when filling out the form.
Is there a residential requirement?
- Yes. At this time, families must reside in the Clayton, Dekalb. Henry or Midtown area.
How often can a family receive support from SunniSweets?
- We currently ask for families to only apply once every 6 month to ensure that other families can benefit.
Is there a size requirement or limitation for the family?
Where do I submit an application?
- Please click here to fill out an application. =)
I don't have a nomination or need support but want to help. Can I donate?
- Of course! Please click here.